Edie 42 in Leopard Haircalf, or Plum?

BagsRGreat

Feb 13, 2018
Throwing out a question to all of the Coach handbag lovers of this forum. Which bag do you prefer, and why? The two bags are the Edie 42 with Leopard hair calf, and the Edie 42 in Plum. I am kind of torn between the two. I am not certain of the long term wearability of hair calf, and the longevity of the animal print (which comes and goes in and out of fashion every few seasons), and I am not certain about the long, dangling black "thingies" on the plum (and even the new, all black Edie 42), as I am (gasp, shudder) over age 50.

So, what are your thoughts relative to these two bags? Which would be the winner in your opinion (if either)? (Note: I am not Edie 42 deprived as I typically wear my black, basic Edie 42, and am only now switching out handbags for some holiday fun.)

Throwing out a question to all of the Coach handbag lovers of this forum. Which bag do you prefer, and why? The two bags are the Edie 42 with Leopard hair calf, and the Edie 42 in Plum. I am kind of torn between the two. I am not certain of the long term wearability of hair calf, and the longevity of the animal print (which comes and goes in and out of fashion every few seasons), and I am not certain about the long, dangling black "thingies" on the plum (and even the new, all black Edie 42), as I am (gasp, shudder) over age 50.

So, what are your thoughts relative to these two bags? Which would be the winner in your opinion (if either)? (Note: I am not Edie 42 deprived as I typically wear my black, basic Edie 42, and am only now switching out handbags for some holiday fun.)
I ordered the plum. It will be here tomorrow!

Reactions: BagsRGreat
Purple is my favorite color
Purple is up there in the top 3 of my favorite colors along with pink (pretty much every hue) and blue (brighter shades). That is probably why I am drawn to the plum version of this bag. I also like the black touches that accent the bag. Sounds like I am talking myself into the plum Edie, doesn't it?