EDGEY BAG is adorable...

Jill, this WAS my Edgy hobo, it's quite large. I've always seen this bag photographed E/W style, but IRL, once the stuffing comes out, and with just my wallet and a few other things, the bag hangs N/S, which is too long for a shortie like me, LOL. I thought the leather was really nice and light though.

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg

^its WAY harder traveling with a baby than i remember..LOL!Im so exhausted!Im gonna lose some weight...Im too tired to even eat...!hehe

I didnt DARE bring my portobello either..hehe....I am using a nylon PRADA..and brought my WOC for if I get out for a nice dinner....
nylon and messenger style bag are great w/infants :yes:, but I worry about the extra pouch on the strap could swing up to hurt the baby when you hold him/her:shrugs:

Jill, this WAS my Edgy hobo, it's quite large. I've always seen this bag photographed E/W style, but IRL, once the stuffing comes out, and with just my wallet and a few other things, the bag hangs N/S, which is too long for a shortie like me, LOL. I thought the leather was really nice and light though.

IMG_1968.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1972.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1974.jpg
Thanks for the pictures - I think mine will be going back also since it looks really big. What is that thing hanging down? Can it come off?

Jill - this is the 2750 size - I think there is another one that is larger.

^I tried it on..it looks HUGE stuffed but it smushed up when all the stuffing was out.I actually DIDNT think it was TOO big for the 2750 size.I think u will like this size Cougess.

This was my favorite bag in the January Trunk Show at Saks.,It reminded me a bit of the Rodeo, leather was super smooshy. I am attaching pictures I took of the Smaller Size in Beige (Which Saks did not order in Beige), and the larger size in Black. I really liked the smaller sized one.......here are the pictures I took then.

Attachments

• large beige edgey.jpg
    large beige edgey.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 139
  • bllack edgey.jpg
    bllack edgey.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 122
Thanks for the pictures - I think mine will be going back also since it looks really big. What is that thing hanging down? Can it come off?

Jill - this is the 2750 size - I think there is another one that is larger.

I don't know what the thing hanging down is, no, it does not come off.

I love this bag but was also afraid of the leather getting sctratched with the kiddos. My SA agreed and drug me away.
I know that you were really bumbed about the Camilla WoC showing wear and I am sure this will too so the question is - How much will that bother you?? If it were me, it would bother me a lot but everyone is different. That is really what is boils down to because the bag is awesome!