Edges worn off on blanche Mm

Cheekyrn1

Mar 30, 2016
Hi. I have the blanche Mm in marine. Has anyone else had issues with the edges rubbing off? I’ve only used this bag for maybe 5 times and now I’m afraid to use it because it will only get worse...I take care very good care of my bags..I’ve emailed customer service ..waiting for a response

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

How long have you had it? If less than a year then im sure LV will help you out. It looks like it’s been scrapped on concrete or something but as you say you look after your bags then obviously that’s not it and it’s more than one corner, which implies defect.

I don't know that LV will help with that. It looks like the bag rubbed up against something. I have the Emp leather Artsy, with very similar folded corners, and I learned early on that having a little leather dye on hand for the corners was a must. It's very easy to rub them on something without realizing it, and I'm someone who babies her bags....so it drove me crazy, lol.

Thanks ladies. I’m just so fed up with LV quality. I only wear this bag crossbody...never put it down...if I’m not wearing it I store it in an armoire in its bag....when bags cost this much they should last longer than this. My bags from 10-15 years still look perfect