eDesigner Shop - do they sell authentic bags?

Those Balenciaga's on edesignershop are fake! I don't know enough about the other brands to say, but th bbags are definetely fake. Bluefly has had some probs in the past with fakes, but I believe they are selling authentic bbags now, it's just extremely hard to get the motorcycle line there.

Those Balenciaga's on edesignershop are fake! I don't know enough about the other brands to say, but th bbags are definetely fake. Bluefly has had some probs in the past with fakes, but I believe they are selling authentic bbags now, it's just extremely hard to get the motorcycle line there.

Thanks alot. There are just too many fakes around that it is really scary.

thanks so much! :smile: whew cause i had just ordered a botkier from there and then saw that bluefly (which i havent ordered from but i thought was ok) sells fake stuff!!! so i panicked that everyone does :smile: hehe thanks so much JNH!

OMFG WHAT????? is there a thread about this? where can i find more information??

I just saw a very low price for a 2007 day at edesignershop.net. Can anyone tell me if this site sells authentic bags? Experiences to share?

Thanks!

--Still shopping for an 07 tomato- either city or day...

The pictures they have don't really show enough to judge... They have a LOT of pretty rare colors that are and have been sold out, so the low prices & the fact that they don't show much to prove authenticity are a red flag.

If you want older bags, check out these:
realdealcollection.com
sabinesboutique.com
annsfabulousfinds.com
[SIZE=-1]jillsconsignment.com[/SIZE]

FAKE! I AM SO PISSED. i purchased a mini balenciaga from them and got it today. immediately i returned it...its not just a fake, its a bad fake...is there any way i can report them? i wasted 50+ on shipping and tax!!!!

You can report them online at bbb.org and you can also call your CC company to see if you can do a chargeback on the shipping.