EDE handbag

handbagqueen

Dec 13, 2005
What do you think of this bag. It's on sale on AE for half the price?

oaw4e9.jpg

It reminds me of the shape of a large bulga with some MJ in the front, but then again I've been talking about Bulga all night so that may explain it.

I'm not a big fan of that one, I feel like the shape with the design on the front makes it a little unbalanced in styles/themes.

I do kind of like how the straps cinch the bag though.

I'm not a big fan of E.D.E. I ordered the smaller, cream colored version of this bag a month or two ago and immediately returned it because I did not like the quality of the leather or the make of the bag. So I would definitely say "pass" on this one!

If you're looking for a bag, I really like the Giorgio Brato bag that is for sale at AE. I bought the camel leather version of this bag one a month ago and really love it. It looks much better in person and (I actually went to the Active Endeavors store in Evanston to check it out) I don't know why the model is holding the bag this way . . . when it's worn on the shoulder it doesn't look this "round" -- the bottom flattens out a bit. However, the only one they have left now is the brown suede . . . so I don't know how it compares to the leather one I have.