EDE handbag

1. What do you think of this bag. It's on sale on AE for half the price?

[​IMG]

2. I don't really like it.

3. not.

4. I'm not a fan of that bag ... sorry.

5. Pardon my ignorance.......What is AE?????

6. thanks for the info, will pass on it. AE=active endeavors

7. American
    Eagle
    I think{?}
    I'm sure the bag is affordable compared to a "designer" bag, I think it's fine for what it is.

8. It reminds me of the shape of a large bulga with some MJ in the front, but then again I've been talking about Bulga all night so that may explain it.

I'm not a big fan of that one, I feel like the shape with the design on the front makes it a little unbalanced in styles/themes.

I do kind of like how the straps cinch the bag though.

9. I say no as well but as always if you like it who cares :lol:

10. I'm not a big fan of E.D.E. I ordered the smaller, cream colored version of this bag a month or two ago and immediately returned it because I did not like the quality of the leather or the make of the bag. So I would definitely say "pass" on this one!

11. If you're looking for a bag, I really like the Giorgio Brato bag that is for sale at AE. I bought the camel leather version of this bag one a month ago and really love it. It looks much better in person and (I actually went to the Active Endeavors store in Evanston to check it out) I don't know why the model is holding the bag this way . . . when it's worn on the shoulder it doesn't look this "round" -- the bottom flattens out a bit. However, the only one they have left now is the brown suede . . . so I don't know how it compares to the leather one I have.

[​IMG]

12. Too big.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice