Ecrou Bracelet

hiri

Apr 16, 2017
has anyone seen the ecrou collection in person?

I went to a boutique in Florida yesterday to buy my new piece and I went ahead and asked the employee about the ecrou bracelet and she said they didn't have it available, she stated that Cartier never shipped any of those bracelets to the Orlando boutique. She said that they will have one soon but it will only be for display so people can go and see it but one would have to order it if interested.

Today I stopped in Dallas so I went to the boutique close by and the employee said they only had 5 and were sold out the same day the bracelets arrived.

I asked her opinion about it and she said it's as thin as the juste un clou. According to her the bracelet is very stunning but right now the production is limited. She said the ecrou ring will come out Later this year.

Has anyone seen this bracelet? How does it look like in person? She said it looks better in person, is it true?

I managed to get the bracelet in March and have been wearing it all the time since. Its supply is really limited in my region for certain sizes. It's substantial on its own but stacks well with Juste un Clou or even another Ecrou.

Reactions: hiri
Is this one pink gold? It looks so beautiful! My size is 18. Did you try your stack with the love bracelet? If so, does it look good or is it a little bit too much?

Yes this is PG! It's very similar to YG, just a bit "warmer". I've not worn that combination yet as my LOVE is a size smaller (fitted look), though I've seen photos of stacks with LOVE and it looks good too. I just prefer pairing it with the Juste un Clou.

The sizing for Ecrou is the same as Juste un Clou.

Reactions: hiri
Here's the PG Ecrou with WG Juste un Clou.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't too sure about this bracelet when I first saw it but it looks really nice on you, congrats!