Ecrit Pleated Scarf

merrygold

O.G.
Jan 2, 2008
Does anyone have this scarf? It is gorgeous to the max, but I am curious how well the pleats hold up to cleaning. It appears to be a bit high maintenance. Does anyone have experience with this scarf? Thanks. :smile:

I ordered it in the Smog color - it was supposed to ship on 11/20 and I just looked at the tracking again and it didn't actually leave until 11/23 and is now scheduled to arrive on 12/2 --I'll post pics and report back -- those pleated silk scarves usually hold up well though -- the pleats are done in such a way that they are pretty permanent I believe.

I have the scarf in smog and it is pretty perfect. Can't say that I have tried to clean it yet but the pleats hold up well and the scarf lays great. I love it. Hope you get and enjoy yours.

Thanks Suzzeee and Booklady. This is exactly what I wanted to hear. I guess I just needed a little bit of enabling, lol. I want the Ecrit in seafog because I do still hope to one day score the Bibliotheque which comes with a sash in the smog. :smile:

Booklady, I'm glad that you're enjoying your lovely scarf! And Suzzeee, I hope you receive your Ecrit as scheduled and that you love it, you love it so much. :smile:

I just got in from a biz trip and my Ecrit scarf is here! I got it in the smog and it is beautiful - the pattern and fabric (silk) are gorgeous and I love the pleating --I do wish it was a teeny bit longer, but it's totally wearable a variety of ways. I'll post some pics but it won't be until the weekend because work is sucking the life out of me right now;)

So sorry guys - I've been swamped at work - no time for eating properly (living on sugar), sleeping, nada... Here are two quick pics I snapped the other day before my camera battery died. This scarf is gorgeous -- that sweater just happened to be hanging there and I draped the scarf on it to take pics and it instantly brought out the plum tones in the scarf - it doesn't show up that well in the pic but IRL they go great together. The fabric is gorgeous, the pleating is very unique and well done and I love the graphic print as well.

Attachments

• Ecrit Scarf rs.jpg
    Ecrit Scarf rs.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 91
  • Ecrit Scarf (2) rs.jpg
    Ecrit Scarf (2) rs.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 113