Ecrater???

cho mama -
woot woot - congrats!

Wow.....so, was it easy to post/sell?
I'm SO intimidated with doing the -bay thing, am not interested in any hassles, etc.....

So, enlighten me w/your experience w/ecrater, pls. :heart:

But the bay just switched to the same system - sellers are no longer allowed to leave negative feedback for buyers! I guess the difference is that they still require buyers to register, but honestly, it doesn't make much difference, since buyers could always just create a new account to buy (on evilbay) if they had unpaid strikes, or something.

No, eCrater's is different - in that sellers can't leave ANY feedback. Period. Because they don't require buyers to register. *Bay does.

One thing I found if you're searching for HH items on eCrater...

I couldn't figure out why sometimes there were lots of HH bags, then the next day just a couple, then when I'd check again all the bags would be back. I thought that was totally crazy! :confused1:

Then I realized it was how I did my search. Their engine isn't as good as eBay, so when I typed in "Hayden Harnett Handbag" it only brought up those listings that included the word "handbag." When I typed in just "Hayden Harnett" I got all of them.