Eclipse Premiere - Tips & Advice

gsmom

Feb 4, 2010
Greetings --

So I'm taking two teens to the premiere tonight as a special treat and I wanted some advice. Hope it's okay I posted it here as it's less about the movie and more about survival :biggrin:

It begins at midnight and we have tixs and we live in a smallish city. Do we need to be hours early? Is one hour sufficient? How crazy will it be?

Any past experiences would be great to hear...

I live in an area where there are probably about 30K people combined - last time we got there an hour early and had timed it perfectly. We were among the first let in the theatre so we got seats right in the middle. I'm not sure how your theatre works but with ours you buy the tickets online but still have to stand in line to get the actual ticket - basically it just reserves you a seat. Be prepared for lots of squealing when Jacob takes his shirt off. :biggrin:

lolololo! ohmigoddess....sounds like when I saw Dear John and Remember Me....the crying and kvetching and swooning. Yikes!

I have the actual tickets so I'm thinking an hour will do it and we should get at least half decent seats.