Eclipse owners - do you still like/love it?

Well, that's my opinion aadams; didn't think I had to censor my thoughts here... Not every bag is going to appeal to every LV customer.

I never said you did, nor do I. All I said was that's the first time I've heard such a comment. I totally agree not every bag appeals to everyone, maybe you should reread my comment. Have a great day!

I adore mine. I have the pouchette in gold which I use for evening often, and I love the Alma I have in black. I use the Alma alot also. Its my favorite bag ever...period. Ive had no issue with the sequins, they are attached really well, but Im also quite cautious when using them. Ive used the alma for more than evening...I dont use it for everyday and couldnt see myself using it to go to the grocery store etc, as an everyday bag, but I do use it often and I think thats because it is in the black. While I find the gold beautiful it would be too much for me in the larger bag (I think:smile:. I love this line sooo much. My only regret is that I didnt get the speedy in black ...but Im still searching for it and hope to come across it somehow.

^"Frumpy"? Can you explain? I'm thinking frumpy as something that is "granny-like".

Believe me...as the owner of two Eclipse bags..there is NOTHING frumpy about these bags. I can understand that it doesnt appeal to everyone. Its a matter of taste and preference, but frumpy is not a word to be applied to this bag. Its a very glamourous line...

Well, that's my opinion aadams; didn't think I had to censor my thoughts here... Not every bag is going to appeal to every LV customer.

Yeah, not everyone feels the same way about a bag, thats the basic thing we should all know and never chastise someone for, thats for sure- I repect your opinion!:P

Eclipse speedy owner here....still love it!...frumpy or not....odd to me too, to categorize as frumpy...to me its like saying something rose pop is dull....kwim? not that its wrong to not like the bag just for owners it does not seem fitting that's all....and I think thats what Aadams was trying to say...

Eclipse speedy owner here....still love it!...frumpy or not....odd to me too, to categorize as frumpy...to me its like saying something rose pop is dull....kwim? not that its wrong to not like the bag just for owners it does not seem fitting that's all....and I think thats what Aadams was trying to say...

Thank you, so glad someone on here understood where I was coming from. I stand by what I said the first time, THERE IS NOTHING FRUMPY ABOUT THIS BAG, while I agree it's not for everyone it's definitely not frumpy. Thanks M!

Frumpy is the total opposite of the Eclipse!!!!!!!
Maybe it was one of those "lack of a better word..." type sitch..

The bag didn't really appeal to me at first.. but it grew on me.. must've been the glitteries :biggrin:
If I could steal it away from my mother more often... I'd definitely use it alot! She on the other hand have only used it twice... to a wedding and on chinese new year... hmpf! :pout: