Eclipse ladies!! question...

ilove$

O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
Anyone that bought the bags or have seen them instore and held them can you tell me if the sequins felt really durable and if they are sewn on good? I don't want them falling off. Also, every LV store should have the bags in by now?

I picked mine up yesterday. It appears to be very sturdy and sewn on quite well. I would say this bag is moderately durable. I don't plan on using it everyday but with occasional use and proper storage I don't think the sequins will fall off.

I bought the Alma in NYC at Saks this past weekend...the release date. they are shipping mine but I looked very close at the sequins and even held and rubbed it against the fabric I was wearing (silk top) and I didnt get any snags etc. they seem to be attached very well. Probably not for every day use, as the bag doesnt lend itself to that IMO. I think its just fine and fabulous!!!!! I LOVE it.

I'd pickup my Gold Speedy on Monday. The sequins were sewn on pretty well and doesn't seem to be loose. I'd asked my SA what happens if the sequins does come off. She said LV will definitely repair the bag for free. I had to make sure of this since the price of the bag is no chump change.

I'd pickup my Gold Speedy on Monday. The sequins were sewn on pretty well and doesn't seem to be loose. I'd asked my SA what happens if the sequins does come off. She said LV will definitely repair the bag for free. I had to make sure of this since the price of the bag is no chump change.
i picked up my ambre alma on tuesday! :yahoo:

LV can repair? my SA said LV cannot replace the sequins. true? :smile: