Eclipse ladies!! question...

ilove$

O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
Anyone that bought the bags or have seen them instore and held them can you tell me if the sequins felt really durable and if they are sewn on good? I don't want them falling off. Also, every LV store should have the bags in by now?

deem0nessa

O.G.
Jan 7, 2009
I saw/felt them in my boutique and thought they were sewn on well....my boutique no longer has any eclipse bags as they were all sold on the first day of release...

wapity

Sep 14, 2006
I picked mine up yesterday. It appears to be very sturdy and sewn on quite well. I would say this bag is moderately durable. I don't plan on using it everyday but with occasional use and proper storage I don't think the sequins will fall off.

shoedivas

O.G.
Oct 4, 2007
So. Cal & Northern VA
I bought the Alma in NYC at Saks this past weekend...the release date. they are shipping mine but I looked very close at the sequins and even held and rubbed it against the fabric I was wearing (silk top) and I didnt get any snags etc. they seem to be attached very well. Probably not for every day use, as the bag doesnt lend itself to that IMO. I think its just fine and fabulous!!!!! I LOVE it.

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I'd pickup my Gold Speedy on Monday. The sequins were sewn on pretty well and doesn't seem to be loose. I'd asked my SA what happens if the sequins does come off. She said LV will definitely repair the bag for free. I had to make sure of this since the price of the bag is no chump change.

LV Bags Lover

«Mini Collector»
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
I'd pickup my Gold Speedy on Monday. The sequins were sewn on pretty well and doesn't seem to be loose. I'd asked my SA what happens if the sequins does come off. She said LV will definitely repair the bag for free. I had to make sure of this since the price of the bag is no chump change.
i picked up my ambre alma on tuesday! :yahoo:

LV can repair? my SA said LV cannot replace the sequins. true? :smile:

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
i picked up my ambre alma on tuesday! :yahoo:

LV can repair? my SA said LV cannot replace the sequins. true? :smile:
That's what my SA told me while I was picking up my bag. I specifically ask her about the sequins and repairs because I saw all the concerns about the sequins on this forum.

LV Bags Lover

«Mini Collector»
O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
Singapore
That's what my SA told me while I was picking up my bag. I specifically ask her about the sequins and repairs because I saw all the concerns about the sequins on this forum.
i also asked my SA when the bag was infront of me. sigh, so dont know which is true? :smile:

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
UK
I think they are really well sewn on & with some care there shouldn't be much trouble with them, hope not anyway!