eBucks Deadline Today

noshoepolish

Labrador Lover
Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Just a reminder that eBucks expire tonight if you have any. I did not want to lose my whole $4.80 so I bought a Smashbox item...

LoveLE

Aug 14, 2013
I received a $15.00 coupon from eBay (I thought that was nice of them) and combined it with my eBucks on an item and shipping was free. I think this is the first time I saved this much on a new item I've been wanting for awhile now, but always too cheap and couldn't justify the price. LOL.

I also received an email awhile back that any eBucks under $5.00 is unusable. I am glad to know that's not the case. Can anyone confirm?

noshoepolish

Labrador Lover
Authenticator
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I received a $15.00 coupon from eBay (I thought that was nice of them) and combined it with my eBucks on an item and shipping was free. I think this is the first time I saved this much on a new item I've been wanting for awhile now, but always too cheap and couldn't justify the price. LOL.

I also received an email awhile back that any eBucks under $5.00 is unusable. I am glad to know that's not the case. Can anyone confirm?

They made a special exception this past quarter to allow people to use them. Not sure what the cutoff was.