Ebony Necklace

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I need this necklace... i called 1866vuitton but its sold out here.... does someone know how i can get one? should i try to have my sa get one for me or what? also i saw it on some japanese website called rakuten... do u guys know if they ship to the us?

2. Do you have a picture?

3. here's a photo of mine:
    [​IMG]
    have you emailed rakuten about international shipping? it might be worth asking your SA to locate/order one in for you from overseas. good luck Hikau!

4. im sooo jealous!

5. oh wow! PERDY!!!!:biggrin:

6. thanks sooo much... wish i was japanese right now hahah

7. also is this casablanca store pretty much like buy it now on eBay?

8. http://www.rakuten.ne.jp/gold/casablanca/

this is their top page.... Casablanca is a designer store which is located in Ebisu, Tokyo. i guess they are using the auction site to do more business! they appear on fashion magazines often and i hear lots of good things ---- i'll email them and ask if they ship to US, k??

:yes:

9. sophia you my potentially be my bff on purse blog:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice