Eblow length dress gloves? in for semi-dressy?

livefire

O.G.
Sep 5, 2013
Hi All,

With the fall approaching in the next few months along with upcoming entertainment outings and events, I wanted to get your thoughts on whether elbow length leather dress gloves are in and relevant? I see that places are selling them, but don't see any women really wearing them in the fall and winter as you would expect.

For an early Fall look, for something such as this with a white blouse, pencil skirt, and the black elbow length dress gloves, do you think this would pass and look good for an evening out to dinner and an event?

Do any of you wear them as styled like this? or prefer them over a 3/4 sweater or blouse as opposed to a short sleeve look? Do you feel that these type of elbow length gloves would look the best paired with a dress? Would any of you wear the black elbow length dress gloves paired like this?

k6n9.jpg

Thanks for any feedback.

Hi All,

With the fall approaching in the next few months along with upcoming entertainment outings and events, I wanted to get your thoughts on whether elbow length leather dress gloves are in and relevant? I see that places are selling them, but don't see any women really wearing them in the fall and winter as you would expect.

For an early Fall look, for something such as this with a white blouse, pencil skirt, and the black elbow length dress gloves, do you think this would pass and look good for an evening out to dinner and an event?

Do any of you wear them as styled like this? or prefer them over a 3/4 sweater or blouse as opposed to a short sleeve look? Do you feel that these type of elbow length gloves would look the best paired with a dress? Would any of you wear the black elbow length dress gloves paired like this?

k6n9.jpg

Thanks for any feedback.

This seems like an odd way to showcase the gloves? It looks like the woman is wearing a more warm weather outfit.....maybe it would look better with a short sleeve cashmere or wool top in another texture with more weight..l..

I love 3/4 length gloves, but would wear them with 3/4 length sleeve coats or sweaters.