Ebene Damier in Alma or Speedy 30?? Please Help Me Decide

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi U Lovely People :biggrin:
    Here's something about me that u might find useful to help me decide which Lovely LV I should get...

I m a Fat Babe... 5'8"... UK Size: 22... I have a...
    Bloomsbury GM which fits me perfectly IMHO, I use it mostly when traveling / shopping.
    Marc Jacobs Baby Stam which doesn't look lost / too small on me IMHO, mostly used it for evening dates with my DH.

I m now ready to embark on a Hand Held bag and of course LV is the 1st & Only one in my list ;)
    I love Ebene Damier cause I find it more "user friendly" and within my budget, really love Vernis but out of my budget.
    So now the big question is to Alma or to Speedy??
    I like Alma because of the shape, seem like a bag I can dress up or down.
    I like Speedy because it seem like such a practical & yet not too casual kind of bag.
    The only concern I have for Speedy is the "sagging" at the bottom.
    Both of them are almost the same size; I m looking for a bag that's not too big which I would be able to use it casual or dressy as well.

OK, enough about me... What would U All Lovelies suggest?? :cutesy:

2. I will go for ALMA. Pretty, pretty....!! Especially like Alma in Vernis or Epi line. :biggrin:

3. Another Vote for Alma !!
    It is super classy :love:

4. Hi there... Thanks for the suggestion :smile:
    I would love the Alma in Vernis Pomme (which I don't think LV does it anymore) or Amarante... but it's not in my budget <sigh>
    I also love the Alma in Epi Red... might be able to squeeze that extra bit out of my budget for it :girlsigh:

5. Thanks for your suggestion Earthx :biggrin:

At the moment... Alma 2 Speedy 0

6. Speedy

7. I vote for the speedy as well. I just ordered my speedy 30 in ebene yesterday and I cant wait to get it next week.:biggrin:

8. Epi Alma in Rubis is so STUNNING!! :nuts:
    I just saw it IRL last week, and I gone crazy about it lol

Most of the goodies in my wishlist now are mainly Almas (:

9. Thanks LVMommy... Thanks Jamiet... for your suggestion :biggrin:
    Any particular reason for your Speedy vote?

Hmmm... now it's getting interesting; Alma 2 Speedy 2 :girlwhack:

10. Oh No... not only do we have 2 vote for Alma but they are both for Epi as well... look like I will have to squeeze & squeeze my budget if I go for Alma :nuts:

11. alma!

12. My vote goes to the Alma. Much as I love the Speedy, I think the Alma has more versatility as it can be dressed up a bit more than the Speedy.

Good luck with your decision!

13. Thanks Ihasalove... Thanks Pltprincess... for your suggestion :biggrin:

Alma 5 Speedy 2 (a friend of mine voted Alma as well)

14. I like the Epi Alma. If you want the Damier Ebene, I think you should get the Speedy 30.

15. i say speedy in damier ebene or alma in vernis. best combos IMO!