Ebene Damier Dilemma

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which one?

1. Speedy 30

2. Trevi GM

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I can't decide between the Speedy 30 and the Trevi GM.
    I know there is a big price difference but I think that I would also get the Vernis French Purse in Pomme if I got the speedy.

I really want a speedy in my collection but I also want the Trevi GM because I can put it on my shoulder. I would get the Azur speedy, but by the time I save up I think its going to be fall/winter.

I only have a Mono Neverfull MM btw.

Please help!

2. I would get the Trevi GM if u luv it...go for it... it's more practical if u r a shoulder bag person like me...

And if u know u will always want the trevi no matter what...then getting a speedy will be totally a waste of $$$ ;)

3. If you would have asked me several months ago I would have said go for the Trevi. It is a stunning bag and you can use it as a shoulder bag or hand held. However, now I would advise you to try the bag on and try it with your things in it, because several people have complained that it is a very heavy bag to carry. This may or may not bother you. If weight is not a concern I would go for the Trevi, it is still on my "someday to own list."

4. Speedy 30 with the Pomme French Purse. You can use the wallet with your Mono Neverfull also :biggrin:

5. I would totally get the Trevi. For me, the Speedy wouldn't even be an option! You don't see the Trevi out and about as much as the Speedy plus it's more practical and looks good.

6. i voted for the trevi. i personally do not like azur in f/w..... even though some people do wear it during those seasons. the trevi would be far more versatile and like lvbastille said, its less common

7. Get the speedy.

8. Speedy, no doubt

9. Trevi ;)

10. Speedy is really popular, and I think that's where I'll start, but I LOVE *** Trevi GM!!! If I could get one now, I would!

11. Trevi ! :heart:

Just love this bag !

12. I wish I could help, but it just so happens that I am in the same situation. Actually today, I took a trip to Saks just to look and I am still confused. I figured, you have to really think about how often you are going to use either one of them...........rethink................then just go for it.

Good Luck

Smooches.

13. Are you looking for a handbag or a shoulder bag? I own a speedy 30 and I love it. It is a great all the time bag...BUT I am currently lusting after the Trevi PM, so my vote goes there.

14. i don't think it matters the season, i think azur would be great for any season as well as the ebene. i don't get why ppl say its not good to wear it for this season or that season?

i have the trev gm and i've been carrying it all summer. i love it! you should definitely get the trevi, not as much people have it unlike the speedy.

15. Speedy + Pomme French Purse!
    I just really love the speedy; it's such a clean, classic bag.