Ebel or Movado?? HELP!!!

chanel-girl

Cartier Love
Jun 24, 2007
I need some opinions! Which watch should I get?

Movado Solid 18K Gold Diamond or Ebel Beluga Mini Diamond? :confused1:

Those of you who have seen the Ebel it person know in looks MUCH more beautiful in person then in the professional pic...

Heres a little better pic of the Ebel but the style I would get is without the roman numerals on dial

Attachments

• orizomopwgdiam[1].jpg
    orizomopwgdiam[1].jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 764
  • 4361[1].jpg
    4361[1].jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 770
  • Ebel-timepiece-page[1].jpg
    Ebel-timepiece-page[1].jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 1,066
I do agree that the less expensive Movado's do seem a little younger but the one I'm considering is the solid 18K version ($8990) but do people generally think that the Movado looks less "mature" I'm 25 and want a classic watch for everyday that i will wear for many years

My parents just my sister an ebel for her med school graduation...
attachment.php
They got here the one with the gold on it with diamonds. I have to agree that the pictures do not do justice for the watch. I really like the one with gold and silver b/c you can wear it with both gold and silver jewlery.

I am partial to Ebel because that is what I wear. I sold Movado watches when I was in college. I thought they were nice, but.....That Ebel will look good dressed up or down. They are also very durable. My watch gets knocked around a lot.

So it seems most of you think I should get the Ebel...

The only thing is that I can get the solid 18k white gold Movado for around the same price as the Ebel even though the 18K Movado retails for $4245 more then the Ebel since its all 18K gold! The Ebel in stainless retails for $4750 and the Movado in solid 18K retails for $8995...

Anyone think I should go with the Movado since its solid 18K and retails for much more??

Chanel-girl, You have some thinking to do here. I understand what you are saying about the solid gold Movado. I think I would need to see them in real life to give you my best opinion. Did you run it by your parents? If so, what do they think?

Chanel-girl, You have some thinking to do here. I understand what you are saying about the solid gold Movado. I think I would need to see them in real life to give you my best opinion. Did you run it by your parents? If so, what do they think?

My mother and father have both seen the Ebel and really like it. They have both only seen pics of the Movado and my mother doesn't think solid 18k is practical because its soft and will get more banged up then stainless...

I'm just deciding if its a better investment since I can get a much more expensive all gold Movado for the same price bascially as the Ebel

But on the other hand, the Ebel has close to double the CTW of the Movado....

OK maybe i should ask which is a sleeker moe simple watch?

Which one looks classier??