eBayers who THINK they are experts?

I don't know where these people come from. I had a couple of nasty emails about my shipping costs on a Chanel bag. The first question I answered, I always send priority mail, usually in a new box, with new bubble wrap, and always fully insured. That is not always cheap. Then I get another email from her saying how much I should really be charging. I just ignored her and blocked her.
I know if I spent greater than $1000 on a bag, I would want the thing insured.
You have my sympathies. I actually have to give myself a vacation from Ebay from time to time. I am fine with answering legitimate questions, but who needs rude and nasty comments.

I don't know where these people come from. I had a couple of nasty emails about my shipping costs on a Chanel bag. The first question I answered, I always send priority mail, usually in a new box, with new bubble wrap, and always fully insured. That is not always cheap. Then I get another email from her saying how much I should really be charging. I just ignored her and blocked her.
I know if I spent greater than $1000 on a bag, I would want the thing insured.
You have my sympathies. I actually have to give myself a vacation from Ebay from time to time. I am fine with answering legitimate questions, but who needs rude and nasty comments.

That is so true. I don't see the point in being nasty. If they don't like your auction or want to agree to your terms, don't bid.

Mon, so sorry you are going through this!! What a nut!
Now if he messes with you, he has me and Swanky (and a whole lot of pf sisters to go through)!
Warning--Don't mess with our Mon!

Glad that it all worked out fine and you got the apology that you so deserved! Years ago, I sold my LV and got slapped with a Paypal claim! AFTER the buyer filed the claim, cos he said he THINKS it's fake, THEN he went to LV to authenticate it. I mean, come on, why don't people get the order of things right?? ... oh, and he came back later with a one-liner, "ok, LV said it's real"... no apology there. Sigh...the type of buyers we have to put up with sometimes...

LMAO Mon! He'll report you here?!? I got your back Sistah! Hope he tries!:lol:

I'm way late responding to this but I remember when it was going down. I second what swanky says! lol

Hey- on the other hand I had a seller with a blatant fake who was terrible when I inquired about origins of the bag. I posted his emails on the fakes thread. I sent one email and got SEVEN in return threatening me and saying I was using other IDs to harrass him. I wasn't. There were some other members here who had emailed him. He was thinking everyone else emailing him about his fake was me since no one else would know a fake?? lol. Said he had PROOF using tracking software that it was my IP sending the messages. RIGHT! Not only do you sell fakes dude, you're a certifiable nut case! lol.

So he was definitely no classy Monica/Smooth! lol

I WISH sellers were like you who claim to be sure would back up their claims like you and have it authenticated. You had nothing to hide, and you did a good job, handled with class.

And you have great taste in shoes, so by default you get my vote! hehe :graucho: :yes: