eBayers who THINK they are experts?

What does he mean he will list me with "knockoff forums"? I didn't know that any such thing existed?

It's forum such this PurseForum. That forum recomended by CArolDiva. I think that mad eBayer visit CArolDiva.com and got that rid. idea :blah:

I pretty know you're selling auth LV, Monica :smile: I ever bought once from you when I've no PayPal yet.

Just send to eBay the authenticate result that you got from Carol and report that mad eBayer as she harass you :cursing:

Monica, normally, if we are pretty sure our items are 100% authentic then come some mad ppl who accuse us selling fake, we were entitled to sue them. If you don't want to waste your time by this sue-purse problem, just try to threaten her you'll sue her.

I got the similiar experience. Stupid woman emailed me and accused I was selling fake CB Pap. She said notice it from date code. I stated clearly BA0023 ( for example ), she said,"Why you state the date code BA0028 while CB Pap released on 2003, your item is 100% FAKE & I hate ppl selling fake but claim as auth!!" :cursing:

I told her to beware with what she's talking about coz it's very serious and sensitive issue and will put us to further law act if she has no evidence nor clue with what she's talking about.

Then she uploaded me with apo. emails ( around 10 emails, mad ) that she misread :wtf: misread after accused other ppl??

i had a blast reading this situation to be honest.

it was nice to see a story that unfolded well. we know you around here. and i have seen your items on ebay forever. for whatever that is worth, we have faith in you.

I must admit that your auctions are so much fun to breeze through! I get such a kick out of the rediculous questions people ask you! Thanks for posting those, it makes me laugh!!!! I love the sob "starving student saving for her mother" gig! WTF? See, my answer to that would have been, "Does this look like the Salvation Army to you?" You've got the patience of Jobe!
And that guy was a total ass!!! I must commend you for answering him the last time so politely. I would have had a hard time not telling him to take his apology and stick it up his kiester!! Kudos to you!:wlae:

I must admit that your auctions are so much fun to breeze through! I get such a kick out of the rediculous questions people ask you! Thanks for posting those, it makes me laugh!!!! I love the sob "starving student saving for her mother" gig! WTF? See, my answer to that would have been, "Does this look like the Salvation Army to you?" You've got the patience of Jobe!
And that guy was a total ass!!! I must commend you for answering him the last time so politely. I would have had a hard time not telling him to take his apology and stick it up his kiester!! Kudos to you!:wlae:

Kathy is that you?:roflmfao: J/K - My friend Kathy says the exact same things you have said up above. She loves reading the ASQ's and my responses.:P I post all of the ASQ's too - I have to laugh at so many of them, but then compose myself when I post responses.:supacool: