eBayers who THINK they are experts?

:cursing:
Hi Hubba, I initially told her to post her question and factoid on The Purse Forum and/or the Ebay Board SP&FA. Here's how she responded.

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]TOTE $1495 (170093069...)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana]This message was sent while the listing was active.[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana]kat... is a potential buyer.[/FONT]
s.gif
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]WOW! AREN'T YOU THE ULTRA DEFENSIVE/SENSITIVE REPLYING LIKE A MASS REPLICA WHOLESALER! HERE IS A FACT: YOU DO NOT CARRY ANY E-BAY AUTHENTICATOR CERTIFICATION & FACT #2 YOU HAVE A VERY BLATENT ASIAN REPLICA BAG ON PAGE 3 OF YOUR CURRENT LISTINGS THAT I AM 100% CERTAIN OF & I CAN PROOVE IT![/FONT]

After I received that all around "offensive" response I ignored all other emails from her and I just report them as harrassment.

WOW!!! I thought mine was bad. At least he never typed in capitals.

Did ebay open a new branch on Mars? These people are really out there!

Smooth, jeez, what is his problem. You know your stuff is authentic. I hope you didn't have to pay to much to get those authenticated. What a ball buster. Have you contacted ebay and tell them this person is harassing you?

Youngbrands, that person is a moron. You should show the person who sent you that other ebay auctions that show the interior of bags that are not leather. Tell them that "distinct factoid". LOL

Every email they've sent me was forwarded to eBay for harrasment.

I also joined that knockoffs forum...

I only paid $5 for each authentication...a small price to pay to have proof for my buyer if this eBayer does contact them as he has threatened to do.

After I received that all around "offensive" response I ignored all other emails from her and I just report them as harrassment.

I've reported harassment before, and I got an automated response from ebay saying:

'I assure you that we'll investigate this member "*****" and take appropriate action to ensure eBay remains a fun, safe place to buy and sell. However, as it's important that eBay maintains member privacy, we
can't provide you with specific details of the action we take.'

Evidently they took no action because even after this she sent more and she is still registered. :cursing:

I've reported harassment before, and I got an automated response from ebay saying:

'I assure you that we'll investigate this member "*****" and take appropriate action to ensure eBay remains a fun, safe place to buy and sell. However, as it's important that eBay maintains member privacy, we
can't provide you with specific details of the action we take.'

Evidently they took no action because even after this she sent more and she is still registered. :cursing:

Yeah, I have reported ebayers for harrassment in the past, and I'm sure they are still all on eBay, but it makes me feel good to report them anyway.:P

This seller stole a pic, I reported her. Now she sent me a lovely message...

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Please get a life. It's really sad that you have nothing better to do than report to e-bay. People steal my pics all the time...do I care not really. It's all the same product regardless of who takes the pic. Maybe a hobby would be helpful to you. Thanks! bye

lol the thing was I sold a bag the buyer said it was fake because the creed didn't have a number. I can understand her concern, but it's real. I was looking at other similar auctions to prove it's real and low and behold there's my pic! It's one thing after another.

[/FONT]

SUCCESS!!!
This from the eBayer:

"The buckle is Genuine, I have received confirmation from Louis Vuitton's workshop and they confirm the change in buckle. I have also acknowledged your confirmations from Carol Ives and Donna from my Poupette and requested that Donna update the acknowledgement to me from fake to genuine. Please accept my full and unreserved apology and retraction of statement, I can appreciate the position it has placed you in as I was not aware of the buckle change and thus my concern re another seller trying to rip people off. We are all here for the same reason and that is honesty and with that I have no hesitation in acknowledging and recommending you as such."

SUCCESS!!!
This from the eBayer:

"The buckle is Genuine, I have received confirmation from Louis Vuitton's workshop and they confirm the change in buckle. I have also acknowledged your confirmations from Carol Ives and Donna from my Poupette and requested that Donna update the acknowledgement to me from fake to genuine. Please accept my full and unreserved apology and retraction of statement, I can appreciate the position it has placed you in as I was not aware of the buckle change and thus my concern re another seller trying to rip people off. We are all here for the same reason and that is honesty and with that I have no hesitation in acknowledging and recommending you as such."

i just read this thread mon..
and OMG i cant believe somebody accused u selling fake!!lol..that's such a joke..

wew..im glad the hassle is over:smile:

Thank goodness - but what a traumatic time you had to go through. I am so glad for you that this is over, but remain astonished at this guy's behaviour, no matter what his 'concerns'.

SUCCESS!!!
This from the eBayer:

Great job!

Also he worded that very well. I'm glad he was willing to suck it up and apologize.

I hope this doesn't happen again!