Ebay way too many fakes!

O yea, one more thing: Even when you do find an obvious Fake, it seems really difficult to notify ebay. There doesnt seem to be a link when you're on that particular listing.

Is there a way to report fake items to ebay??

i'm feeling fakes have some great, high quality, but low price. 99% similar real goods, why? becase the price very low, customer accept easily.

Why buyer want a real and spent a high price? the quality and consciousness, in fact, the effect same by use.

Why ebay business more badly? the price compete, more low quality product into ebay.

Fakes has 5 rank: Not A, A1 , A2, A3, A4,
But A5 just is real , :yes:
The price will more high following the rank. Of course, 99% on ebay is fakes,
But they also saled better. and buyer alomost all love. because they got their loved which they spent -- rank. Usually , no rank idea in almost all buyer's head. they think the product good, and then like them.

Real and fakes, only price and quality. But real not low price, this is common sense...

:wtf: :cursing: Are you kiddig me?!?! It is ONE thing to knowingly buy a fake bag, if that is what you choose. Nothing wrong with that. But it is ANOTHER THING ENITRELY to deceive buyers by stating that a bag is authentic Louis Vuitton!! It is robbery. I look at the LV listings on Ebay frequently and am disgusted by the number of dishonest sellers on there. That's why I report people who sell fakes directly to Ebay. :wlae:

Ebay can be a very scary place for authentic anything, but if you really do your research, go with good reputable sellers and try to get help with knowledgable people on the aunthenticate this..... you can get authentic. I got two awesome deals this week alone on a cerises cles and a porte Monnaie plat in almost brand new condition. Ebay should be fun not stressful

:wtf: :cursing: Are you kiddig me?!?! It is ONE thing to knowingly buy a fake bag, if that is what you choose. Nothing wrong with that. But it is ANOTHER THING ENITRELY to deceive buyers by stating that a bag is authentic Louis Vuitton!! It is robbery. I look at the LV listings on Ebay frequently and am disgusted by the number of dishonest sellers on there. That's why I report people who sell fakes directly to Ebay. :wlae:

LOL I couldn't understand the post before yours. I kept thinking "huh???"

Good mirror is good high quality fake, as real. and real product same fake before just out factory. --- no fax and wrong sequence number. they are fakes, but real product. As a king of not born from palace... ;)

If you click on the link to the website in her post, it brings you to a website in Korea that sells FAKES!!

O yea, one more thing: Even when you do find an obvious Fake, it seems really difficult to notify ebay. There doesnt seem to be a link when you're on that particular listing.

Is there a way to report fake items to ebay??

if you scroll down to the bottom of the ebay listing, click on the link "report this item" then choose "counterfeit and copyright violations" then "potential trademark infringement" then "counterfeit handbags" click "continue" and then click on "e-mail us"

It'll automatically bring up the listing number and will notify ebay. I'm not sure what goes on after that, but you've done your part with reporting. Whenever I see a counterfeit, I always report it. It's easy once you've already done it.