Ebay Valet? Valet Schmalet...

Clearly, not "trusted" enough of a program...
Ebay Valet sellers still sell fakes
https://www.ebay.com/itm/CHANEL-Qui...682520?hash=item3af6bcf7d8:g:iaMAAOSw1cNZ~GlV

I reported, but I feel like the bid has gone higher than what normally would because they are featured as "trusted valet" (www.ebay.com/valet). There is no vetting for this?

Really sucks for those trusting this.

Sad too see how high the price already is. Hopefully if the listing isn't taken down the winner has it authenticated to prove it is a fake. Still sucks to have that money in limbo though

I feel sorry for this buyer; buying a fake bag is very upsetting and paying >2K for it... :mad:
Do Valet Sellers use the new ebay authentication services?

Do Valet Sellers use the new ebay authentication services?
Eastvale Store on eBay is the seller who has listed and sold many fakes, listed and sold with crappy pictures and will still probably most of its items without confirming authenticity.

Although they're the same company, eastvaleluxe is the new ID of the division that is part of the EbayAuthenticate program. Ebay assures that the same mistakes won't happen with eastvaleluxe but I don't get a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Reactions: bearhead
I can't believe this one slipped through the cracks. What a dreadful fake. So you don't think that Entrupy was used on this one @BeenBurned ?
Supposedly, ebay isn't using Entrupy for the items eastvaleluxe is listing. Ebay hasn't disclosed and probably won't disclose who those experts are.

But since this is eastvale's "regular" store, they don't go through the ebay authenticate program.