ebay tokis?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. on my way to find a find some tokis, i found listings for some pretty cute diaper bags. reasonably priced too, i think. too big for me but nice just the same. siiigghhh..........i want more zuccas!

2. Hi Jacdo I am looking for a diaper bag in the Paradiso print ! Do you happen to have the links ? I love Tokidoki For LeSportSac diaper bags ! But my heart is set on Paradiso . Zucca is my favorite style too ! I own one in Famiglia , Adios Star , L'Amore , Paradiso , Tutti , and I think that is it ! I was bidding on perfect placement Foresta Zucca about a week and a half ago and lost it the very last few seconds ! That Foresta Zucca is haunting me ! I want one so bad ! I think Zuccas are the best style Tokidoki For LeSportSac ever made . But I also love Giocos , Buon Viaggios , Mamma Mia , as well as Mammas ! And the accessories ! Denaros I love them too !