Ebay suspended me??? Am i covered to send items via paypal

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    Ebay have this morning suspended me for policy breach like wtf?!?! I have done nothing at all! nothing! no warnings no bad marks on my name??
    Paypal Have Had all my auctions (about 50 of them that ended last night) As ebay cancelled all my past month or two auctions!!
    Into Resoloution Centre under case types Inquiry by PayPal
    All the cases say

This payment has been selected for review and we have opened an investigation.
    We have determined that this payment was not authorised by the PayPal account holder.
    We have placed a temporary hold on the funds until the investigation is complete.
    Please provide some additional information about this transaction.
    Response deadline: 20 Jan. 2009

My question is i want to and will get reinstated but i know Evil bay takes time !!
    Paypal have took every penny of me (approx $1,200) and has it all held now
    But I now owe $100 worth of fees,If I send the item will i 100% get my money ?

2. Did you call paypal to get more info on what policy you breached?

Could this be two separate incidents or issues?

Policy breach and one of your buyers is being investigated?

I'm confused.

3. I ahve emailed them but nothing yet?
    and its happened to all my payments?

4. You probably will have better luck phoning them.

5. CALL! Are you NARU now? Call until you get answers. It sounds like a mistake because the message you posted is not policy breach on your part but by someone else.

6. Ye Naru,Just spoke to two Customer services Reps,One said its because I probably listed too many designer names And it looked suspicious
    Another said it was as i was linked to someone?
    I won't let them do this im really sick of ebay and only listed as i need the money for a few little bits i cant really sell on bonanzle
    But in the meantime Should i send the parcels?

7. I would keep calling them asking for supervisor until you find out. Maybe they can st least tell you which transaction was being investigated?? Never had anything like this happen yet, but I know other people have said one of their buyers had their account investigated and ebay pulled all the seller's listings. So sorry.

8. If anyone in your house is suspended, you will be too. Ebay works by IP so anyone sharing an Ip will be suspended.

9. My ex boyfriend as far as im aware now has been I did use his for abit about a year ago now?
    What shall I do im more than willing to send documents to be reinstated but What about all the paypal?
    TIA

10. This payment has been selected for review and we have opened an investigation.
    We have determined that this payment was not authorised by the PayPal account holder. We have placed a temporary hold on the funds until the investigation is complete.Please provide some additional information about this transaction.
    Response deadline: 20 Jan. 2009

^ So you got this for ALL 50 auctions? This is crazy. The note refers to a single payment someone made to you for an item, one that is suspected to be unauthorized. Unless all the items were purchased by the same person/PayFoe account, how could all the transactions be suspect for unauthorized payments? And why pull the current auctions that have not been paid for yet? On what basis?

What did you mean by "Paypal Have Had all my auctions"?