ebay selling

Hopefully it sells, it's a gorgeous bag.

If it doesn't, you may want to try to post the bag at the 750$ buy it now price and let people submit best offers, that way you can mull over the offers and decide if you want to part with it for x amount of dollars. :smile:

ayla said:
Hopefully it sells, it's a gorgeous bag.

If it doesn't, you may want to try to post the bag at the 750$ buy it now price and let people submit best offers, that way you can mull over the offers and decide if you want to part with it for x amount of dollars. :smile:

Good idea!

Beautiful bag! I really do adore that shape and color..just wish I had a use for it. It seems too structured for me but hopefully it will find itself a great home!

Just a FYI; I doubt it is your bag or pricing (your bag is beautiful and the price is right). Things are just so slow right now on Ebay. I have been selling on Ebay for months now and Jan has been my slowest month thus far. Not only has it been slow, but the amount of non-paying auction winners is crazy. Stick to your guns; you may get your asking price if you wait just a few more weeks. I hear that Ebay picks up again when people start to receive their income tax checks.

HTH!

Your return policy might also be scaring them away. Most of the counterfeit sellers say no returns. If you take Paypal, your no return policy is void. Maybe you should say you accept returns only if item is not as described.

Just a thought.

Well, it is the post-Christmas season. Everyone's broke from the holidays, and people are listing their unwanted presents. It'll sell eventually - its a beautiful bag - but you might have to be patient. I hope it does sell for you, so you can get something you love.

english_girl_900 said:
Well, it is the post-Christmas season. Everyone's broke from the holidays, and people are listing their unwanted presents. It'll sell eventually - its a beautiful bag - but you might have to be patient. I hope it does sell for you, so you can get something you love.

agreed, sometimes it's all about timing on ebay. certain things sell better at different times of year, so if there's still no bite this time, i'd wait a few months and let people climb out from under holiday debt.