ebay selling

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
Norman, OK
www.flickr.com
It could be the time or that people go on eBay for one of these two main reasons: they're looking for a steal or they're looking for something they can't find anywhere else.

Your price is good and I'd snap it up if I can afford it right now. I just charged a speedy on it and BF has to pay me for it but that won't be soon. Booo.

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
allison said:
Fayden, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this MPRS can't even get a bite on her Jasmin at BIN $580:

that bag looks crumbled up, i wouldn't bid on that!

fashionfrenzy

Sep 28, 2005
Did you tie in a plug to Valentine's day in your header or in the description? That might work, especially since it is such a beautiful red color, perfect for gift giving for the upcoming holiday.

Kandi

Luv bags
O.G.
Nov 15, 2005
FAYDEN!!!! I love the bag I just purchased the exact bag a few weeks ago; it's perfect for my lifestyle...we could have worked something out...YIKES!!!:sick: Anyway...good luck with ebay.

fayden

latest obsession :
O.G.
Nov 18, 2005
big apple
Ginger said:
FAYDEN!!!! I love the bag I just purchased the exact bag a few weeks ago; it's perfect for my lifestyle...we could have worked something out...YIKES!!!:sick: Anyway...good luck with ebay.
i know!!! u should have let me knowwww.

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
have you sold yet? try this:

Make sure you have lots of high quality pictures and close-ups.

1. Post the item on a Thursday night (7-10pm EST)
2. Submit counteroffers to the lower offers you get.
3. Wait to submit your counteroffer for the highest bid you have.