ebay sellers of louis vuitton you trust???

1. hi everyone! i know my poupette has a list, but i want to know from you gals if there are any specific eBay sellers you've had good experiences with buying lv from who you trust?

thanks!

2. let-trade, fashionphile and authentic_lvlady

3. ukdesigneritems, rebeccalou28

4. Eluxury.com still the safe way to buy online. A pf member showed yesterday that eBay prices are so close from the eluxur prices so it's maybe better to get some fresh bags for a little more $ :shrugs:

5. Alougth a lot of gals had good experience on eBay, I don't feel comfortable to trade through internet. Especially counterfreit is such a booming business allover the places.

6. I'd buy from Eluxury, only if they would ship worldwide!!:hysteric:

7. Like xLAUx I would buy from elux if they shipped internationally but I've had great experience with lovetosell2you and timeless_lv

8. YEAH, i love timeless_lv so much!
    he/she always has beautiful items:tender:

9. fashionphile is good

10. babypink kitten
    hehe....

11. I absolutely adore both sellers you mentioned!:love: I'd put them in top 5 LV re-sellers on eBay!

12. "Eluxury.com still the safe way to buy online. A pf member showed yesterday that ebay prices are so close from the eluxur prices so it's maybe better to get some fresh bags for a little more $ [​IMG]"

MirroirPrincess, you're right in some cases, but not all. I would definitely suggest buying a speedy 25 or 30 off of eLuxury because the price difference isn't all that great--200 to 300 dollars--but I bought a gently used Viva-Cite GM for $599.00. If I were to buy that bag at LV, I would have to pay , including taxes, $1150.10 . I was able to buy another pochette with the amount of money I saved. The tax rate in San Francisco is a Beeyotch!

13. i've found great deals on authentic LV on ebay from non-mprs sellers before. there isn't a specific seller that i buy from, but i look at the prices and then always have them authenticated here first before bidding or BIN, and once i receive the item, take it to the LV boutique.

i would rather buy from eluxury, but i can't always afford everything i want. plus, i can't get discontinued items, so ebay is my only option for that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice