ebay seller: shadesofluxury1

Status
Not open for further replies.

always_pink

Jan 25, 2009
I realized how high their feedback is, just some of their prices seemed too good to be true. Oh well.

Thanks.

gro3602

EX TPFER DONE HERE
Apr 17, 2006
I'm not stating this seller is selling counterfeits, however, checking the negative feedback seems to help make the decision of whether or not to purchase.

missbanff

Done here
O.G.
May 19, 2007
^^You know what's weird? In one of their responses, they state "we buy direct from Safilo". I worked in the optical industry, and Safilo does hold licensing rights for many brands.

laurencecharly

Fashion Forward
Mar 12, 2011
Sydney
^^You know what's weird? In one of their responses, they state "we buy direct from Safilo". I worked in the optical industry, and Safilo does hold licensing rights for many brands.
Hi!
I would like to buy the chloe sunnies CL2201 back & clear to this seller shadesofluxury1; the price is really the lower one on ebay (84 USD!)
Do you finally know if it is authentic? I didn't really undersatnd what you meant when you talked about Safilo? Let me know!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
We don't authenticate sellers here. Some sellers offer both fake & authentic items. Please post the exact item you are interested in the appropriate "authenticate this" thread. If you need help finding which thread that is, please PM me.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.