Ebay seller recs for authentic Chloe boots?

1. I want some boots to go with my Chloe bags, does anyone know of a reputable seller? Thanks in advance!

2. Have you looked on the Yoox site. They had some gorgeous 2005 winter boots on sale last week.
    I always find boots harder to find on eBay than the bags, as the chance of getting them in the right size are slim

oh, and by the way, I always buy one whole size larger in Chloe boots, they are very small fitting :smile:

What colour is your paddy, and I can keep my eyes open for you

3. Chloe-babe, thanks for the sizing tip- I have the argent (silver) satchel, and a mousse large pocket, but I also want to wear them with my chocolate betty- so I could do black or a neutral. What ever color I find- I'll find some way to carry my bags with them :smile:

The pair I'm totally in love with are the ones from last fall, those fold over belted ones that are really slouchy. Good luck with me finding those- right? :smile:

Thanks again for all your help, Chloe-babe!

4. hi sparkle dust.
    these 3 pairs are on yoox at moment.
    what size are you :smile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    how yummy are they!
    I like the riding boot style

5. size 40

6. I cant seem to find that first pair...

7. they only had a tiny pair left of the first ones, I think it was a 36 which is why it was left!
    They have the black and tan in a UK size seven at the moment and the dark blue.

I am so tempted by the blue ;)

8. Awww :sad: the first pair is the style I'm lusting after-
    Those riding boots are really cool and the black/brown combination would go with most anything.

9. I think you could wear either of those pairs, and mix and match them easily because they are such versatile colours. I bought this pair last year and wore them every single day, and I will not even need to buy a new pair this year, as they were made so well they are still in fab condition :smile:
    [​IMG],

but we will be sure to keep our eyes open for the first pair in a size 40 too, you never know, could get lucky :biggrin:

10. Nordstrom SF had some Chloe boots that they were offering me for 40% off. I bought a diff pair of Chloe shoes.

11. I have just had a look on eBay for you Sparkle. I would not even think about buying a pair, fakes everywhere :sad:

12. Okay I'll definitely steer clear of ebay- I'd hate to buy a fake pair-
    and thanks ladies for helping me out with my quest ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice