ebay seller: ocfashions?

1. has anyone ever bought from her. i am eyeing something from her. looks authentic, but would like too know someone's experience with the seller.

ps: please dont close the post, i wasnt asking anyone to authenticate. just asking about the seller.

2. She has a nice chanel bag I've been eyeing, but my friend had difficulties with her and ended up backing out of an auction she won because of it.
    So I hesitate a bit in bidding....then again, I'm an eBay chicken :wtf:

3. we must be eyeing the same bag....LOL
    anyways, what difficulties did your friend have with her. the bag that i am eyeing is so tempting.

4. I recently come across this seller too.
    Is this seller known for authentic goods?

5. If it is a specific item you're looking at and it is bag related, or even just designer, you'd probably do better asking in the authenticate this thread in the relevant sub-forum.

6. Doh! I am a complete idiot, sorry - should have read your post more carefully before wading in with my two feet first and replying as I did above. You have my permission to :lecture:me!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice