Ebay seller mrsshaqs closet

LVMOMMY

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
Has anyone bought from this ebay seller? She has really great LV items and most of the listings state that they have been used once. Are these items really owned by Shaunie O'neal?

I have never delt with her personally, but I do like to watch her listings as she always has some amazing bags! From what I have seen, they have all been authentic as well.

I´ve seen her listings I don´t know if it´s her, but maybe she is it, she has the income to use all this things and not repeat twice, and let some else enjoy it instead of keeping them in a closet colecting dust...

I have tried to email her with questions about the item having a dustbag, tags and if insurance is included in the shipping with no answer. I also noticed that her shipping is very high with no insurance. Fedex is her shipping method. Fedex is relatively inexspensive to ship a big handbag, with big box etc. with an insurance value of $1,600-2,000 is around $24.00-$30.00. I like her items and see that she has some LE items. But the shipping is a definite turn off.

You know what, I would almost bet that it isn't the REAL Mrs. Shaquille O'Neal. Doesn't he live in Florida during the off season because he's a cop in Miami? No joke. My friend lives in FL and that's what she told me.

First of all, look at this listing, and look at the pictures. If you see that this particular bag is sitting in front of a window, look at the house in the background. Definitely doesn't look like any Beverly Hills house to me. I think this seller is full of it and using his name to sell bags. Which is disgusting.

I'm not saying that her bags are fake, but she is obviously using Shaq's name to sell them, which isn't right.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Louis-Vuitton-R...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You know what, I would almost bet that it isn't the REAL Mrs. Shaquille O'Neal. Doesn't he live in Florida during the off season because he's a cop in Miami? No joke. My friend lives in FL and that's what she told me.

First of all, look at this listing, and look at the pictures. If you see that this particular bag is sitting in front of a window, look at the house in the background. Definitely doesn't look like any Beverly Hills house to me. I think this seller is full of it and using his name to sell bags. Which is disgusting.

I'm not saying that her bags are fake, but she is obviously using Shaq's name to sell them, which isn't right.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Louis-Vuitton-Richard-Prince-Rose-Pulp-MM-GREAT-HANDBAG_W0QQitemZ260284342176QQihZ016QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

*Any* of the pictures. My goodness, all of the pictures are so horrible!

ITA about the house in the background. Totally not who she is representing to be.

I would almost bet that it isn't the REAL Mrs. Shaquille O'Neal
NO WAY!

its some women in woodland hills ca and a working class neighborhood.
a gal from my exercise class knows her - her LV brentwood about the same price as retail. Like she's buys from out of state, get gift cards or credit card points and then sells items.

No it isn't Mrs. Shaq.

Shaq is trying to sell his estate in Miami, I'm not sure if they live there.
(I heard they are separated or on again off again)

Shaq wants to be in law enforcement when is basketball career is over. He does tend to hang out w/ the cops and go on assignments w/ them occasionally.

How is she able to claim that the items are directly from Mrs. Shaq's closet? I thought that its illegal to claim to be someone your not to sell bags on ebay? She actually has 100% feedback and happy buyers? It's so weird to see these listings with the window background of a normal neighborhood. Maybe her personal assistant, family, or friends are selling Shaunie's stuff?

What bothers me, is that all of her listings are very succinct, and non-descriptive at all. No measurements, no mentioning of date stamp code, etc. She just claims they're all authentic because she's Mrs. Shaq??? Hmmmm...very misleading, IMO. So basically, these people are buying these bags thinking they're from Shaq's wife, when in fact, they could be coming from some everyday schmo?

LOL when did she ever say she was Shaq's wife? I dont see that representation anywhere on her listings. Secondly, alot of people have funny SN and ebay names, I dont see what the huge deal is. She's been selling authentic bags for quite awhile now.

Also, I went to fedex the other day to send a bag to Fashionphile, it was a $2500 bag and I spent $42 on shipping from Northern CA to Southern CA, with insurance and it went ground!!!! the box was rather large and I did have the employee pack it.

I also noticed she doesnt know the exact names of her bags, but rather describes the material. This DOES have me wonder where she gets her bags from. I heard the other day on TODAY live about looters who rob designer stores and sell them for 1/2 off at flea markets and such. In fact, a city very very close to me [wont name names ha] holds a outdoor flea market every weekend and if you know who to go to, you can find authentic designer shoes, jeans, accessories, handbags etc for 50% off retail price. Its said that these people ROB the delivery trucks when shipmens are dropped off at the dept stores/boutiques. Also, I heard stories that some delivery drivers are involved in these scandals and will oftern mark items lost/damaged in transit and take them to sell off, or sell to someone who does the dirty work for them!!! ok im off topic, but its interesting non the less.

Last edited:
Actually, her listing says "This bag comes directly from Mrs. Shaq'sCloset so you never have to worry about authenticity."
To me that is misleading because she's implying an idea that she might be married to Shaq and has A LOT of money if you look at the goods she sells ($2,$3,$4,$5K bags!!). She certainly is NOT saying she isn't married to Shaq if that makes a difference. So as long as this method is successful for business then who's to say I can't start selling as MrsSchwarzeneggarsCloset?? C'mon, this is somewhat dishonest....:rolleyes:

Last edited: