eBay Seller japan_monoshare

Just an update: I received my bag in three days. It was marked as a gift so there were no custom fees. I authenticated here and the bag is genuine. So a great experience and I would purchase from them again.

I sold a vernis bag to fashionphile and bought the alma instead. The fingerprints and smudges on the amarante vernis drove me nuts and I thought the patent was a bit much for work. I rarely carried it, ever. This is my first Epi bag and I love it already. The silver hardware sealed the deal for me too!

Update: I've received her and she has been authenticated by TPF member, Lovlouisvuitton!

I'm just airing her out now

I'm very happy with my purchase with this seller. Better condition than expected and very fast shipping. Just very slight storage odour which just needs some airing out

IMG_8228.JPG

Update: I've received her and she has been authenticated by TPF member, Lovlouisvuitton!

I'm just airing her out now

I'm very happy with my purchase with this seller. Better condition than expected and very fast shipping. Just very slight storage odour which just needs some airing out

View attachment 3434989
Congrats Nice bag! Even comes with dust bag! Picked up mine this morning still sitting in my car waiting unboxing.

I was thinking to get a bucket bag, but not sure the size since I'm 5"3 or 160. Is yours noe or petit noe?