Ebay seller? Is this authentic?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi, did anyone buy from this seller before? Are their stuff all original? Reason I am asking is bec they had a bracelet I was dying for ( sold now) but when I checked their other items, they had TONS of designer custom jewelry listed as pre owned! Like TONS! How could they get all these preowend? Given that some of their items are actually still current... for the experts out there, do you think they sell authentic or fakes?

Attached Files:

2. I don't know about the other brands, but this seller sells fake Chanel costume jewelry (and many are horrible fakes). It's really sad that they have such good ratings (how is this even possible?). I see this a lot on Ebay, scammers with feed backs in the hundreds selling mainly, or only fake Chanel jewelry. They have a 100% rating, several different IDs and have made a fortune scamming unsuspecting buyers. I can report as often as I want, but Ebay is not doing anything about it. I don't understand why buyers are so gullible and don't authenticate before, or at least after buying.
    And it does not help that counterfeiters have managed to copy lots of pieces so terrifying well, including all the packaging....

3. When I first saw this question, I did a little poking around and now that @ironic568 has posted that the seller has fakes, I'll comment on what I found.

According to the seller's listings, she's located in New York. Although she's been an ebay member since 2009, her ID wasn't "refashion" until 2017.
    refashionconsignment.png

It appears that in 2017, refashionconsignment changed her name to capitalize on an established (website) seller with a similar name and located in Medford, Oregon, Refashion Consignment Shop LLC.

According to the whois lookup for the original Refashion Consignment Shop (whose website is myrefashion.com), they've been in business since 2010, so the ebay seller "borrowed" the same name.

My personal opinion is that a seller who tries to profit by using another seller's name doesn't seem to have the best sense of ethics.

Combine that with Ironic's finding that the ebay seller has counterfeit Chanel jewelry, I think you have the answer to your question.

ironic568 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice