Ebay seller fififabulous

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Why start a thread asking about a particular seller? Why not get whatever you are interested in authenticated in the appropriate AT thread?

Just because a seller has a history of selling authentic doesn't mean you shouldn't get every subsequent potential purchase authenticated. I don't know anything about this seller so I can't tell you if she is honest or not, but even honest people might mistakenly list a fake unless they take care to authenticate their items before listing or buy from a reputable source.

JMO: I think it is a bad practice to create a thread with a seller's name in the title, particularly one that isn't a huge store. I'd be upset if someone created a thread about my ebay account. People might get the wrong impression that you had a complaint about me.

poopsie

How Sentimental
O.G.
Jan 14, 2009
Where the wild things are
Why start a thread asking about a particular seller? Why not get whatever you are interested in authenticated in the appropriate AT thread?

Just because a seller has a history of selling authentic doesn't mean you shouldn't get every subsequent potential purchase authenticated. I don't know anything about this seller so I can't tell you if she is honest or not, but even honest people might mistakenly list a fake unless they take care to authenticate their items before listing or buy from a reputable source.

JMO: I think it is a bad practice to create a thread with a seller's name in the title, particularly one that isn't a huge store. I'd be upset if someone created a thread about my ebay account. People might get the wrong impression that you had a complaint about me.

ITA

I have never understood why that is even allowed here. It could also be good advertising for the seller as everyone checks them out

Maracucha

May 19, 2016
Texas

You are right and indeed I post the item there for authentication but no answer yet. Sorry if I did wrong posting this but first time buying from auction site and new to the forum. My apologies.

doublewats

Jul 14, 2015
Long Island, NY
ITA

I have never understood why that is even allowed here. It could also be good advertising for the seller as everyone checks them out
Ha, I actually thought this was pretty good advertising, as I did go to look at her auctions - she has gorgeous items (and so many!!!). That hermes scarf is just too stinking cute. :smile: