eBay seller designer9822

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEANQUEEN

Addict
Dec 11, 2006
Hi everyone! I'm about to purchase my very first Balenciaga and was wondering if the eBay seller, designer9822, sells authentics. Has anyone ever had a personal transaction with her? Thanks in advance, experts!

Hi everyone! I'm about to purchase my very first Balenciaga and was wondering if the eBay seller, designer9822, sells authentics. Has anyone ever had a personal transaction with her? Thanks in advance, experts!

I just bought a big black clous wallet, the one with the silver spikes from her.
Its great and she is a great seller and such a fast shipper in one week to Holland.
And a very nice price i would say go for it, I dont know what u are going to buy.
Hugs FX:heart:

:yahoo:Thanks everyone for the help. I just purchased something from them and they require me to pay by google checkout and I was not too familiar with this. I've always used paypal. I have heard that google checkout may not be safe for buyers. Anyhow, a friendly member of this forum has calmed my nerves. Now I just have to calm myself because I am so excited to recieve my new bag!

I wouldn't worry; I have purchased from him and was very very pleased. Also, with Google checkout you at least have the credit card protection if needed (which I don't think you will!) :smile: You'll have to show us what you get!!

Status
Not open for further replies.