Ebay seller Brand_Jfa

BagAngel

Louis Vuitton Addict
O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Last edited by a moderator:
I have several LV bags I bought from this seller with no problem. One thing, you need to check every pictures very carefully and ask questions if you do not see pictures of inside pockets, bottom corners , base of handles, etc. this sellers mostly listed well used bags, therefor the prices lower than most sellers. Again, you need to check pictures very carefully.

Last edited:
I have no personal info regarding the seller but FYI:
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=Brand_jfa&Dirn=Received+by

Those who know LV can comment on the authenticity of the seller's items but IMO, that's not a bad toolhaus for someone who sells as many pre-owned/used items as this seller.

Buyers seem surprised when they get used items for used-item prices and find that the items are, indeed used! From what I can see, the seller shows lots of pictures and describes the items fully so there shouldn't be surprises.

Reactions: millivanilli
I've bought from this seller and from my own experience have to say it was a faultless transaction.

The bag was authentic and the numerous people i've known buy from them say the same as me - authentic items and i think they are very critical in their discriptions, rather than underestimating the wear and tear i'd say they overestimate it which means you're pleasantly surprised when the items arrive - because they're nowhere near as bad as you thought !

Reactions: kadelle
Hi, Does anyone have any experience with this seller, Brand_ifa? He seems to have loads of designer items at really cheap prices. A friend was asking me should they buy from him, I don't have time to examine all his items but the red flag is the cheap price of so many. I would be iffy about some of the bags.

Here is a link to his items:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/brand_jfa/m...me=STRK:MEWAX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Thanks for responses
BA

I have no personal info regarding the seller but FYI:
http://toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=Brand_jfa&Dirn=Received+by

Those who know LV can comment on the authenticity of the seller's items but IMO, that's not a bad toolhaus for someone who sells as many pre-owned/used items as this seller.

Buyers seem surprised when they get used items for used-item prices and find that the items are, indeed used! From what I can see, the seller shows lots of pictures and describes the items fully so there shouldn't be surprises.

I looked over this one today. I have bought from JFA and I find them to be excellent. Their descriptions are accurate.

The buyers who have complained are largely newbies or have not taken the trouble to read the details. e.g. one buyer left a neutral saying "inside the bag really dirty" for an older LV bucket. The description said "Outside B Inside Junk(Smell,Peeled&sticky)."

Another said that the bottom of the bag looked worse in real life. Well, that seller put in 29 photos including an excruciating photo of the bottom of the bag. Perhaps the buyer did not scroll down the listing to read all the details and see photos.

The Celine and the LV that I could see both looked good to me. Perhaps a Celine expert could comment. Personally, I would block all these bidders in a heartbeat and will block them.

This is exactly why you have to look closely at the bidders and their history, as well as the listing, photos etc.

That listing you have referred to, looks to be a very accurate description of the bag.

BagAngel said:
Hi, Does anyone have any experience with this seller, Brand_ifa? He seems to have loads of designer items at really cheap prices. A friend was asking me should they buy from him, I don't have time to examine all his items but the red flag is the cheap price of so many. I would be iffy about some of the bags.

Here is a link to his items:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/brand_jfa/m.html?item=330838999252&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Thanks for responses
BA

Hiya, I recently purchased an LV Speedy 25 from brand_jfa and Addy kindly authenticated it. Am very pleased with the bag as it is not as bad as it looked in the pics! Very decent price, so will be going back for more no doubt 😀

xx

Although prices are cheap, this seller seems to sell bags that are very well used or in poor condition. Most look shabby and dirty.. I personally would not purchase from this type of seller.

It's the old adage of 'you get what you pay for'.

In their defence though, they don't just sell 'junk', to coin their own words (they'll use this description if it's poor condition), as long as you look carefully at the photos and really read the text you'll know exactly what you're buying.

Also, if you've read any of Docrides threads and posts, on this Forum, you'll already have a huge amount of knowledge on how to restore or revive a worn leather.
You can buy some extremely good bags there from Hermes to LV to Celine ..... the list is endless - just read the text.

Same here, I have bought from him, 3 LVs. Used and in a good condition for me. Just make sure you consult with the photos or any other questions and then buy. Fast shipping as well.

Wow, I normally see red flags all over the place when I see a seller located overseas with some of these prices (no offense to anyone) but I'm intrigued...

Thanks a lot guys, :P I'm trying to ban myself here and this didn't help at all lol