Ebay Seller - Beautiful Balenciaga Handbags!

The violet Step is gorgeous! I regret selling my violet step about a month ago to fund for another bag since I was short on cash and the violet step happened to be the bag I used least at the time. It did go to a lovely lady in France that uses it on a daily basis. Turned out, I hated the bag (I'm so not a fan of the agneau leather) I was funding for and regret it every time I see violet. The style is perfect and the handles are slightly longer than the city so I could wear it over my coat. I've been searching for another violet step high and low under retail but so far no luck . Please let me know if you happen to see another one. Enjoy your lovely bag and congrats on such an awesome find.

Oh it was you Lovely who snagged the Violet Step! Congrats! Such a good deal. I was so tempted to BIN, but I had just bought a Black City the day before. Glad it went to a tpfer:tup:. I remember she had a Black Step (or brief?) listed at the same time. I wonder who got that one.

Hehe, that's me! :rolleyes: Threedifferent is a great seller! :tup:
And I LOVE my new 07 Step in anthracite
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=180215462236&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=008 :heart:
I have already posted photos in "Authenticate this Balenciaga" and experts told me is Authentic! And yes, great deal! I am so proud! :girlsigh:
Lovelygarments is a great lady too! I am glad she bought the other one and I am sure that she rocks with her new Violet Step! :smile:)))

Hehe, that's me! :rolleyes: Threedifferent is a great seller! :tup:
And I LOVE my new 07 Step in anthracite
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180215462236&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=008 :heart:
I have already posted photos in "Authenticate this Balenciaga" and experts told me is Authentic! And yes, great deal! I am so proud! :girlsigh:
Lovelygarments is a great lady too! I am glad she bought the other one and I am sure that she rocks with her new Violet Step! :smile:)))

Marily, I'm so glad you rec'd yours in anthracite!!! :yahoo:

Thanks for this lovelygarments! they have from time to time balenciaga bags for a very good price, i just snatched a black first for $755! they still have a brown, maybe sienna??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-BALENCIAG...ryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Good for you! A black first is such a rocking bag - it is a basic bag that works so well when you are going shopping, out to a more casual kind of dinner, wearing your jeans and a great jacket/top! Be sure to post photos...:yahoo:

DRSM, are you someplace where the weather is nasty, too? I haven't been carrying my Bal bags at all - my LV speedys are doing their duty right now. I don't have to worry about snow and ice with them!

Yes, east coast.. my bbags have been hanging out with me at home..still getting lots of love.. but not going anywhere at the moment..

I can't wait til spring so i can wear my lovely BG day!

thanks for adding another authentic seller for me to check out :drool:

Ooooooh ... thanks for the info on this seller; I've been looking at some Henry Beguelin boots (since I have such big feet that I can wear the Men's boots and none of the hoity-toity stores around here seem to carry anything larger than a size 10 - if that!).

The Violet Step is beautiful. I happened to see one when I was in Italy last fall and was debating between that and the Marni Violet Balloon bag. I ended up with the Marni bag (I know - I *cheated* on my B-Bags ... ssssshhhhhhh), although I haven't used it because of the lousy weather here in New England (it snowed 10" yesterday).