ebay searches?

1. i hope i'm posting this in the right place...
    when listing an item on eBay, how long should it take for your item to show up in the searches? i'm thinking 7 hours is quite a long time...no? :sad:

2. HI don't worry. It's perfectly normal for it not to appear until the next day. I emailed eBay once about this and they came back to say that it should be within 24 hours so just keep on checking.

3. thanks so much! i was getting really freaked out because after all the fees you have to pay, it's awful if it never shows up in searches. i seriously applaud all of those eBay savvy people out there... i find it to be such a nightmare

4. Lots of complaints lately about listings taking longer and longer to come up. I've been extremeley lucky. I listed a bunch of books and they all showed up within 3 or so hours. Maybe it's the time of day you do it. I list books mid afternoon usually for stay at home Mom's to bid on them. Purses I list between 9pm-12m. Seems like it always takes longer then to show up.

5. whew! it finally popped up. it was a bag that i listed at around 4pm. i recall another bag i listed a year or two ago and it was up in the searches within 2 hours! this time it took about 7-8 hours!

6. glad it's up Pink Pirate - mines took 19 hours once!!!

Good luck with it - hope its a successful sale

7. I heard that high-end stuff like LV, Chanel, takes a long time to show up.

8. hope you get a good sale after all the waiting :smile:

I agree, it seems to take much longer for listings to show up these days.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice