Ebay score!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just won a 2007 Legacy shoulder bag #11127 in JUNIPER! Paid only 132.50 for it! WOW, I have been looking for either an 06 or 07 Legacy bag and was looikng at the camel, whiskey, but boy, this Juniper green just really caught my eye! Yippee!!!!! Don't you just love it when you get a great buy???

Reveal to follow when she gets here!

2. That's totally awesome! I actually just won one on Ebay also. Brand new with tags! I can't wait for it to get here. :yahoo::cloud9:

Attached Files:

3. That's awesome ladies!!! Such a beautiful bag :smile:

4. I bet you won the other one that I was looking at! I had 2 bookmarked but missed the first one. Congrats to you!

5. Wow congrats! I love that color, it's TDF!

6. That's fantastic! Congratulations on your new purchase.

7. Yay, congrats it's so pretty and such a great bag! Enjoy!

8. oh yay! I love that color :tup:

9. Wow! what a bargain! I bought a juniper Leigh on Ebay and paid much, much more. I love the juniper - so rare.
    I plan to wear mine in March with my Juicy shamrock charm and a green scarf.

10. Thanks everyone! I agree, the Juniper color is rare...now if I can only win the Pond Legacy......even better! LOL

11. Congrats! I was also watching that auction but ended up bidding on my rose Leigh!

12. I am also looking for that bag on the bay. Well that one, the legacy shoulder flap in amethyst, and the legacy top handle pouch :P It is gorgeous! Congrats.

Hopefully I will get one of my 3!

13. That is a deal and a half!!! That color is soo rare and for good reason, it's TDF!! I'll wait and drool when you do your reveal..but my mouth is watering!!!!!

Congrats!!!

14. Great buy--and the juniper is such a pretty color. Definitely post pics of her when you get her. Congrats!

15. Congrats! It is a beautiful bag. I have one, and dont use it too often as its kind of small for me now, but whenever I think of selling it, I just cant bring myself to actually do it!! Cant wait to see pics when it arrives.