eBay Removed Negative Feedback I Left for a Seller of Fakes

In my conversations with the seller she seemed to know a lot of the eBay tricks and terminology, like "Buyer's remorse" and how some buyers will actually damage an item to get a return. She also said she didn't picture the full date code because fake sellers will copy it.

See, she said she was willing to take the return when I contacted her. I put it in a box and mailed it to her. Only after it was in transit did she start to suggest I damaged it. But why would I do that if she already said she'd let me return it? Then I mentioned it was fake and her whole demeanor changed. She became hostile and abusive, stopped using full words and started talking in text (u, ur, etc). Which told me she knew she was unloading a fake. She wrote paragraphs about how I'm too poor to buy LV so I have to buy used crap on eBay. Strange for someone selling used crap on Ebay.

I also suspect she has another real ID she uses for legit items, and this one for fakes. As far as fakes go, hers was high end. The date code looked okay, the colors and patterns were right, and so was the font, and it photographed well. But the wallet felt like smooth vinyl, not canvas. And she hid the date code and the pockets in the photos, where the pattern didn't match up.

I'm also thinking she went bezerk on the rep. Lol

I just hope she got a defect for the SNAD and another for the false positive feedback.

Mine was removed out of “courtesy to the seller”. I asked them, what about courtesy to the buyer?

Yeah apparently it’s common to scare eBay reps into removing feedbacks. I even had a warning for extortion, and when I complained and they reviewed the messages, my messages did not contain any tinge of extortion. They said the rep will undergo coaching for the wrong call. I doubt the rep did.

Reactions: caannie
Interesting.....did you happen to notice that she sold the same wallet twice?
I assume this is the one you bought on August 2: Louis Vuitton Multi Colored Wallet-Authentic

And this was sold on July 16: Authentic Louis Vuitton Multicolored Wallet

And wow! The feedback she leaves for others leaves me speechless!
https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers&searchInterval=30
YEP! I assumed the first sale was either a non-paying bidder or her shilling her own auction. And her feedback for others is vicious but she gets her own negatives removed. I see she also sold an LV bag that got returned. The pictures look authentic but she also called it new without tags and it's clearly used.

I wonder if those fakes from China she left negatives for were LV. I asked her, she got pissed and said I was harrassing her (by replying to her messages on the dispute).

YEP! I assumed the first sale was either a non-paying bidder or her shilling her own auction. And her feedback for others is vicious but she gets her own negatives removed. I see she also sold an LV bag that got returned. The pictures look authentic but she also called it new without tags and it's clearly used.

I wonder if those fakes from China she left negative for we're LV.
The sellers were from China but they have so many negs that it's impossible to go through them all, even using Toolhaus. I think she bought phone accessories from them.

Reactions: caannie