Ebay refuse to list my item

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I tried listing a Coach leather lanyard via Auctivia, but I got the message that the listiing violates some ebay policies. I have no idea what, but I thought it may be some policies in place for listing designer goods. Sure enough, I remove the word "Coach" from the title and the listing went up immediately. Has anyone had this experience listing designer stuff? :confused1:

2. I would revise it and just add C*OACH in the title. Be sure to add the asterik as it really makes a difference.

I just listed a Coach handbag this morning, and when I tried listing it without the asterik, it wouldn't go through. Once I put it in, it worked. And I was still able to have Coach in the item details for search purposes, as well.

I had to do the same thing with my Gucci listing the other day, as well. G*UCCI.

I guess we will see if it sells (or gets pulled).

3. Most of the time I search for an item using the designer name. If you use an asterik, will people looking for a Coach bag still be able to find it easily?

4. YUP! ...see this thread...
    http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/the-30-day-rule-message-no-more-listings-319336.html

5. Good question, but I assume so because of the listing details (i.e. designer, style, color, etc.) and I am getting hits, so I imagine it's there in the search somehow.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice