Ebay problems

kashmira

Team Orange
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Today I registered my first auction on Ebay. Everything was ok and they charged me for my auction. So far, so good. When I realised that I had done an error in the title of the item (meaning that nobody will find it if searching for it) I decided to change it and that is where my problems start.

I was not allowed to change one letter in the title because my paypal account was not verified. This also meant that I got a message saying that I was not allowed to ship the item internationally.

I have tried to contact PayPal but without success. I need a 4 digit code that will appear on my account statement but I will recive the statement on the 20th of May and my auction ends well before that date. So what to do?

I contacted Ebay and explained the situation. I told them that I had to end the auction unless they could help me change the title/allow me to ship the item internationally, but they couldn't help me and I can neither change nor end the auction myself. I have now contacted some special support that Ebay has but has no idea of when they will be able to help me.

Isn't it strange that they allow me to list my item and pay for the listing but then do not allow me to change one letter (!) in the title? I don't think that I ever will sell something on that site again...

It may still show in search results if the brand name is spelt ok in the brand. An ides might be to add a subtitle with the correct title. A bit more to pay for fees there though...just a small amount.

It may still show in search results if the brand name is spelt ok in the brand. An ides might be to add a subtitle with the correct title. A bit more to pay for fees there though...just a small amount.

I cannot add a subtitle either- I am not allowed to change anything:cursing:. It is the brand name that I have to change (it is correctly spelt but I think that most people seaches for a slightly different "spelling" and that it why I would like to change),