ebay/PP/signature conf. & insurance....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It doesn't make sense that what PP is asking for does not exist anymore - it looks like they are going to have to catch up! If I had a problem with my particular tracking and signature, I would definitely fight this!

2. yes, this is what PP told me over the phone -- they have to view it online through the tracking number, just like we do with sig. conf. They might accept an electronic sig. after you are into a dispute, but why have that hassle and wait when it's so simple to put SC on a package. thanks so much to everyone for your comments and suggestions -- hopefully we'll find a solution!

3. BB, thanks for researching and finding this info --- I think the sig. mentioned is mailed to the sender by email so it not readily viewable online by PP -- this is what my Postmaster told me.