eBay pet peeves! Post yours!

Buyer asks 'would you consider selling yours for the price others are listed at?' Me: Why don't you just buy one of those?

I just had the same question. Other's are listed at around X amount. Well, there's 3 of those listed in the same color so those sellers are competing against each other. There's only one listed in the color I am selling. Hello, supply and demand. He's lucky I'm not asking twice the MSRP like some other greedy seller had for the same color not that long ago.
I got one from a wannabe buyer that "I saw this at Macy's last year and it was on "Macy's last act" at 80% off. I'll give $10 more for your profit but your price is ridiculous!"

Blocked!

I got one from a wannabe buyer that "I saw this at Macy's last year and it was on "Macy's last act" at 80% off. I'll give $10 more for your profit but your price is ridiculous!"

Blocked!
The nerve to assume
1. that you had to have gotten it at 80% off
2. Offer a measly $10 profit.. which probably isn't any profit after you pay the fees! [emoji849]

He/she deserved to be blocked.

Blocked!

The nerve to assume
1. that you had to have gotten it at 80% off
2. Offer a measly $10 profit.. which probably isn't any profit after you pay the fees! [emoji849]

He/she deserved to be blocked.
Not to mention that if she'd seen it at Macy's for 80%, SHE should have bought it.

How does the following happen? I purchased an expensive item that was shipped to me timely...I received a notification that it was delivered yesterday. It wasn’t on my porch or in mailbox so I tracked the package. It shows delivered to a location 1,000’s of miles away! Although my address is reflected in the ‘To’ section on Ebays page. I don’t get it.

How does the following happen? I purchased an expensive item that was shipped to me timely...I received a notification that it was delivered yesterday. It wasn’t on my porch or in mailbox so I tracked the package. It shows delivered to a location 1,000’s of miles away! Although my address is reflected in the ‘To’ section on Ebays page. I don’t get it.
You should be protected because tracking would have to show delivery to your zip code.

But I’d give it a few days in case it was a misscan. It still might arrive

Reactions: Wamgurl

You should be protected because tracking would have to show delivery to your zip code.

But I’d give it a few days in case it was a misscan. It still might arrive
Or the seller swapped tracking numbers with another package she shipped.

Update: I just received the following message from the seller! Apparently, after I purchased, he received a message asking him to send to another address? Isn’t that a ‘red flag’?? Anyway, he said he was scammed.
ce8633d47a7bc6135e1be9df12d52e9d.jpg