Ebay & Paypal

lark_lulu

Apr 21, 2008
Canada
When buying through Ebay I use Paypal; I had to close (months ago) my paypal account because of ID theft and undue purchases; all has been deal with and quite efficiently. I have new account but my address is unverified how do I change this? I thought I would be able to find the code on my credit card bill but I don't see one.

Thanks.

lark_lulu

Apr 21, 2008
Canada
@ 2 Thanks!

According to Paypal help--I should be ok.
Add a credit card to your PayPal account. If your billing address is verified, your street address will be automatically confirmed.

Nov 20, 2007
USA
I don't know about the process to get address confirmed on Canada Paypal but for US there are 2 steps. First to link a credit card then second to link a bank account.

jjyounger

Judy
Feb 1, 2008
Memphis, TN
When buying through Ebay I use Paypal; I had to close (months ago) my paypal account because of ID theft and undue purchases; all has been deal with and quite efficiently. I have new account but my address is unverified how do I change this? I thought I would be able to find the code on my credit card bill but I don't see one.

Thanks.
You can call the customer service number on the back of your credit card and get the four digit code. PayPal sometimes asks that you not do this because they don't want the credit card companies complaining to them. But you need to be verified, and you can do it this way without waiting for your next statement. Good luck!

lark_lulu

Apr 21, 2008
Canada
You can call the customer service number on the back of your credit card and get the four digit code. PayPal sometimes asks that you not do this because they don't want the credit card companies complaining to them. But you need to be verified, and you can do it this way without waiting for your next statement. Good luck!
Thanks, I will follow your advice.