eBay - Paypal Discount Codes

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I read about these new Paypal codes on another community, and I was wondering if anyone can confirm them. They can be used *once* each and they expire Dec 18th

$5 off $50 code "C22-GiftGuide"
    $15 off $100 code "C23-GiftGuide"
    10% off ($25 max) code "C11-GIFTGUIDE"

If you don't know how to use Paypal coupons, check out:
    http://pages.ebay.com/coupons/

2. Yes, I used the 10% off code. You input the discount code when paying with PayPal. I did not encounter any problems.

3. Man...wish I had known about this a few days ago. I just won three items over $100 each on eBay.

4. Thanks New Convert for confirming that they work - it's been a slow couple weeks for me on eBay so I haven't really purchased anything to check them out.

Now I can't wait!!

5. yay , i am so going to use that code on the Louis Vuitton fucshia purse that i have brought yay yay

6. Oh MAN! I just spent $1200 on my sis gift from eBay!! I wish i know this earlier!! :sad:

7. Wish I'd known it too. Just bought something I could have used them. :noworry:

8. I used the 10% coupon today and it worked. Saved $25.00. :biggrin:

Thank you.