Ebay non-payers??? Have a question...

1. I had an auction on eBay that ended yesterday at about 11 am. I stated in the payment terms that payment must be received within 24 hours of the end of the auction. The auction had a winner, whom I invoiced immediately. I have not received payment as of now, and I have not received a response from my email asking if the winner still wanted the item. What are my options? I know the person has to be delinquent by a week to report them for non-payment, so I am guessing that is out. Do I have to sell to this person? Any help would be appreciated.
    Tami

2. Hello,

eBay's rules actually state that a person has 7 days to pay...so technically you cannot demand payment within 24 hours. Some people are just not online 24/7. Give them at least another 48 hours and then send another invoice,
    Be patient! If they've never had bad feedback for non-payment I'm sure you'll be fine!

3. eBay doesn't let you file a NPB complaint until 7 days after, which kind of irks me if you have different terms. Blast that eBay !

4. I also said in the auction to contact me if you have fewer than 10 feedback scores, the winner has 1. Are you not allowed to make those stipulations either?

5. I would send the winner a friendly email reminding them that you'd requested payment within 24 hours and ask them to please let you know when they intend to pay. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice