Ebay-- no more online chat support?

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
I won an item last Jan 20th

...USPS tracking states that the item has left the Seller's PO on Jan 21th... no other infos posted after that... Seller told me that the package was sent via Parcel Post, even though she had instructed the PO Teller Priority Mail.

Anyway, since I live in a Military Facility... Parcel Post takes about 2-4wks to get here.. it's entering the 4wk mark already and I still haven't received the package.

So I was about to do an online chat with Ebay's CSR... and noticed there wasn't any "Chat" icon anymore.. am I right??? Or was I just looking at the wrong place?:confused1:

The only option I can find to "help" me out is a link to email them or links about helpful hints, etc...

I haven't contacted ebay CSR for a while now.. and with issues like this, I used to chat with a CSR.. now the I can not find that option anymore.. is it still available???

On eBay's home page...on the far right hand corner where it use to have the "live help" link, there is a "contact us" link. Click on "contact us" and it will direct you to the "live help" link. You will be able to contact an eBay rep.

are you overseas? If you are it may take a while. It would take 1 1/2 - 2 months for me to get my parcel post packages sometimes at an overseas military base. I thought for sure they must be lost but they eventually got there.

On eBay's home page...on the far right hand corner where it use to have the "live help" link, there is a "contact us" link. Click on "contact us" and it will direct you to the "live help" link. You will be able to contact an eBay rep.

I did that already and I was given only 2 options: 1 "Tell us abt your issue" and 2 "Contact Us" which has 2 options-- via phone or email only.:confused1:

are you overseas? If you are it may take a while. It would take 1 1/2 - 2 months for me to get my parcel post packages sometimes at an overseas military base. I thought for sure they must be lost but they eventually got there.

yes, I'm overseas. The longest I have to wait was 4wks... longer than that I get nervous esp after what happened to my order from Saks. LOL

the only reason why I want to contact/chat with an ebay CSR is to know my options.. if ever the package doesn't arrive this week. it's almost 30days of the 45days that I can file a claim with PP for the transaction. the seller is cooperative and does give me updates (accdg to her, she's been calling USPS about it) but I still want to be on the safe side and know if I can file a claim already, "just in case" the package doesn't get here, kwim?